Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm Back!

Long time no hear from me. Well I'm back. It was tax season and I was busy, since then I've been creating art and working on getting ready for new shows. I thought I was going to be in a show at a new gallery but when I finally was able to bring my work over I found the owner had only left me a teeny tiny space on one wall.  She was friends with the other 2 artists and wouldn't remove any of their work to give a third of the space. I wish she had told me she didn't want me and saved me traveling to Gray 3 TIMES!
I'm having a show at my friends gallery in Lewiston, Kimball Street Studios, from June29 to July 24. It's some old work and some new they'll be skyscapes.
 I tried doing a video my working on a painting but the wind kept knocking the painting off the easel and I had to return the camera so I'm going to finish here and use my camera to take still pictures every few minutes. It's only going to be a 2-3 minute video for the web so I don't need  a lot of footage. I'll put a copy on this blog too when it's done, but NOT anytime soon.
 Here's the newest painting.

1 comment:

peermurphy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.