Wednesday, June 1, 2011

As you can see I haven't done very much to the painting. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But if I really hate it I can always sand it down and do something else.
My daughter and I drove up to Norway to deliver my show. She drove! It's always stressful for me to be passenger but when you're driving with someone who has their learners permit... well...Enough said. We got lost and drove around in circles for over an hour! I started singing (to the tune "Charlie on the MTA")  "Did they ever return. No they never returned. And their fate is still unlearned. They may ride forever round the streets of Norway. They're  artists that never returned." Finally Bruce called wondering where we were and talked us to the gallery turn by turn. Ahhh!!!!  But everything is there. We are all set for Friday. If anyone is in Maine you're welcome to come. Go to the Frost Farm Gallery for directions.

No comments: